an ideal date would be eating takeout dinner in our pjs while watching Netflix and you play with my hair
Acceptable reaction to misogyny.
This is the line that has gotten me through life.
"I spent a lot of time wondering if it would matter if I died."
"In the macro sense, no. You’re one cheerio in the bulk box full of life. But you fucking tickle me, so I think it would matter."
when someone asks if they can draw or write you a thing
this guy is listening to loud ass gospel music in the library and one of the workers asked him to turn it down and he said “YOU CANT TURN DOWN JESUS”
ppl on this website be like your grades don’t measure your intelligence but whether or not you drink tea and like dr. who does
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via morningsuns)