Taylor changed her bio & icon on Twitter
How to feel better and become better by me (x)
- If you like someone, wait.
- Give lots of compliments, even if you’re shy. Everyone else is too.
- Change. Get a haircut, try new perfume, get new sheets. Become better than you were before.
- Eat healthier. Learn to cook something fancy.
- Get up earlier and watch the sun come up.
- Wear soft clothes, take a bath, drink something warm.
- Meet someone new, even just a friend.
- Become closer with your friends and your family. Call your mother. Cry with your best friend. Tell everyone how much you appreciate them.
- Keep your room clean. Buy some candles. Let the natural light in.
- Make a list of reasons why you’ll be better off without them. Believe they are true, because they are.
- Listen to new music.
- Write everything you’re thinking and feeling. Write letters. Write happy letters, sad letters, and angry letters, even if you’re never going to send them.
- It’s okay to be sad, but not forever. Sadness is not as beautiful as music makes it seem. Lack of sleep makes your eyes droopy, not deep. Wake up every morning and tell yourself you’re going to have a good day.
- Go to the library. Don’t forget to look in the music section.
- Remove them from your life. Get rid of the things they gave you if they make you sad. They’re not worth it. You will never be happy if you continue to hold on to the things that make you sad.
- Make new memories.
- Try to find something to appreciate in everything you do or experience.
- Being alone is okay, you don’t have to surround yourself with people.
- Become your own best friend. Buy yourself coffee and drink it alone in a cafe. Take your time.
- Learn to love every bit of yourself.
do u ever feel so obsessed with a song and even though it’s constantly on repeat you feel like it’s just not enough and it you just wanna marry it or something ????
I wouldn’t tell my nine-year-old self anything! I’ve seen Back to the Future enough to know that you don’t mess with time. Nice try, bro. Chris Pratt, responding to “What if you could tell your nine-year-old self, “One day, you’ll be starring in a film based on these comics you love?” - Rolling Stone, Issue 1215. (via captainsassmerica)
Ed: “She’s a very good person, I think that people know that she’s nice. I respected her as a musician and when I met her I just respected her as an individual.”
Taylor: “We wrote several times and the first time we wrote we sat in a hotel room in like, I think Arizona, and we just wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote and just like, laughed and had the best time and became really close friends.”
when ur walking by people and they laugh
Imagine your OTP singing “Baby It’s Cold Outside.”
#HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH #HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA #AHAH#AHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA#AHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA#HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA#AHAHHAHAHAAHHAHA #AHA #HA #HAHAHAHA #IM LAUGHING#HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
i hope u find someone that mindlessly plays with your hands and lightly strokes your legs and massages your back and plays with your hair and i hope that u feel like you’re home when u look at them
*me watching a football match*
watched whole 70 mins - nothing happened
went to pee - 3 goals, 4 yellow cards, 1 penalty, 1 red card
my little cousin got bit by a house spider and she was crying so i went to get some stuff to soothe and numb it but before i could even walk out the door i heard her quietly whisper ‘i can’t handle the responsibility of being spiderman’